Nuclear Races Striders is an affiliated club with England Athletics.
WHY JOIN NUCLEAR RACES STRIDERS CLUB?
We welcome anyone aged 16 years plus and all abilities. Running has huge health benefits both physically & mentally. Nuclear Striders runners support & inspire each other to achieve personal goals at weekly parkruns, training, cross-country, trail, road runs marathons & staying fit in between Nuclear race-days.
JOIN OUR NUCLEAR STRIDER FAMILY & BENEFIT FROM:
* Monthly Garmin challenges
* Meet-ups, monthly workshops & 5/10k trail events on the Nuclear Races Estate
* Support & encouragement from like-minded people on the closed Nuclear Striders Facebook group here
* Update your Parkrun profile & run as a Nuclear Striders
* 25% off Nuclear Striders running vest here. Email to claim your discount
HOW TO BECOME A NUCLEAR RACES STRIDER:
* Become a non affiliated member of the club. Club fee is £10.00 annually starting April 2020.
* Become an affiliated member of Nuclear Races Striders. The full benefits of becoming an affiliated athlete can be read on the England Athletics website here. The cost to be an affiliated member is £16.00 a year. The membership year is from April to April regardless of what time of year you sign up your membership will be due for renewal in April. This is not something Nuclear Races Striders controls but is stipulated by England Athletics.
To become an affiliated club runner with Nuclear Races Striders please click on the link below. Once we have processed your application you will receive details on how to pay.
If you are transferring from another club – please login into the England Athletics portal and request ‘club transfer’. There is a £10 fee, which is payable to England Athletics. You do not need to complete the below form. Once your club approve the transfer – you will receive an email confirming this.