Pay & Play
HAVE AN ADVENTURE IN THE WILD FOREST OBSTACLE COURSE
VISIT AS AN Individual or Family
£11.00+ booking fee
- Access to ONE lap of the route in Wild Forest
- Spear throwing available at the end of the obstacle course. Request spears on arrival
£10.00 / pp+ booking fee
- Access to the route in the Wild Forest only
If you would like longer than 90 minutes, book two back to back sessions
General RULES -
- Arrival & rules apply as above. Sanitise hands.
- Follow the exact route marked out
- There are 6 hand sanitiser stations around the course
- Follow the exact course marked out
- Strictly no spitting and if you need to cough/clear your throat cover your mouth with your arm or use a tissue
- Sanitise hands regularly
- We can not be responsible for any keys
- All rubbish must be taken home with you
- Change your shoes in the car park and arrive ready to start
- Keep at least a 2 metre distance from those outside your bubble
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- All bookings must be made online. Minimum age 6 years
- You must have completed a induction if you have not been to Wild Forest before & want to use the obstacles without an instructor
- Inductions can be booked via email email@example.com
- IMPORTANT – Stay at home if you or any member of your household are showing any symptoms of the COVID-19 infection.
- Check in at reception before going out on course.
Our staff have all passed the online training course in Prevent COVID-19 & undertaken PPE & inhouse COVID-19 training.
Please park sensibly.
NO DOGS. NO SPECTATORS
Customers need to understand there is a known risk associated in being in a public space with others but we are doing all we can to reduce the risk of spreading the infection.
PLEASE BE SENSIBLE, USE YOUR COMMON SENSE. BE MINDFUL OF OTHER PEOPLE
ALL RULES & PROCEDURES MUST BE FOLLOWED. IF FOUND NOT APPLYING THE RULES YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE IMMEDIATELY WITH NO REFUND.