Important: what you need to know
- Your safety is priority number one during all axe throwing activities.
- A safety briefing is given by a qualified axe throwing instructor.
- The axe throwing lanes are in a designated, secure area. For safety the instructor will tell you when to throw or retrieve your knife/axe.
- Your trained instructor will be your host throughout the session providing tuition, tips & support.
- The minimum age for angel knives is 10 yrs. A parent will need to be present throughout the session.
- The minimum age to axe throw is 13 yrs. The session is suitable for complete beginners to experienced axe throwers.
- Wear comfortable clothing (no hoods), full length trousers & closed toed shoes – trainers are ideal.